11/04/2012

Totally Lost It

Oh dear have not been on here for a while and have lost al motivation. Keep saying back on to plan again tomorrow but tomorrow never seems to come :-( Been busy with cake making as well and I so wish I could stop eating the mixture but its just like putting sweets in front of children and telling them they cant eat them. I have just got no will power at the moment.

It isnt helping that I am a bit stressed at work and for some reason I am getting cravings for a cigarette wouldnt mind but gave up smoking 9 years ago. It seems that when I get these cravings for a smoke I go for food instead.  :-(

Spent today making cakes with my grandchildren had a lovely day but still ate two muffins and had marmite on toast so naughty of me I know but just cant seem to stop myself.

Made a lovely chilli for tea then followed it with a Magnum and half an hour later ate two packets of crisps. I just cant seem to stop eating even when I am not hungry I am munching on something. My worst time is when I am working and we do the tea for the residents with sandwiches, & cake and I just cant resist. Maybe the only way for me to go is to shut myself in a cupboard and someone feed me through the gap.

I found it easier to give up smoking at least then I said no with dieting I still have to eat. Will I ever get my motivation back :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment