15/12/2011

Back on Track

Started this week with a  couldnt care less attitude and put myself in a frame of mind that what the hell Christmas is round the corner so wouldnt bother now till after. Well its now Thursday and as am not going for weigh in again till next Thursday as have got to baby sit for grandkids next monday have  pulled myself together and have decided that will carry on because if I dont will have a lot more to get rid of after Christmas. With that in mind went to Tesco and brought 2 melons, bag oranges, bag bananas and some kiwis and it only came to £5.68 when I think that is what my hubby spends on ciggies a day was very pleased with my buy.

Came home and chopped up an apple, bananan, orange 1/4melon and a kiwi and now have got two lovely bowls of fresh fruit for my breakfast with a yoghurt. Am going to make a page up on here for my weekly menus and will note at the end of the week whether I have had a gain or a loss and see what food is working and what isnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment