25/12/2011

Christmas Day

Well it came and went, had a really quiet one this year, not that I am complaining. It was nice not having to go to work. We spent yesterday evening with Jay & lins and the children and this morning Judy came over with the children to get there Christmas presents and brought me a box of chocolate.

Mick brought me a load of little gifts as I did him but the best thing was our fire it made the front room look so warm and cozy.

We had lunch about three o'clock had a Prawns to start with followed by a lovely steak diane and then christmas pudding.

Been really good today apart from a few sweeties havent pigged out to much but guess I would have put weigh back on when I go to slimming world next Monday but only to be expected. Said I would eat what I wanted till Thursday then have three good days till go to weigh in on Monday will have to see what happens lol

No comments:

Post a Comment