17/12/2011

What I have Knitted so Far

Really enjoying knitting havn;t done it for years but as said in an earlier post started doing it again to keep my mind of eating and so far it is working and has become an addiciton. I have even sold a couple so thats even a bigger bonus as that was not the idea but at least if I sell a couple it will pay for more wool and not cost me anything and in the meantime I am loosing weight. All I can see is a win win situation here.


This is the rabbit family Mylo, Sarah and  Sammy. Mylo and Sarah have got new homes but Sammy is still with me

Sally Anne is a 10" rag doll I knitted her in blue clothes but can  be knitted in a colour

If  you want to purchase any of the above items email me at sandienoble@sky.com for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment