14/09/2011

Baking Cakes!!


Been a funny sort of day went to work as usual had a break between calls so went for a swim.

Managed to get on with some work on my websites - Magic Lady Crafts & Nobles Gifts starting to get to the busy time now.

I also made a cake and some muffins for my daughter to welcome her into her now home and didnt even lick a spoon was so please with myself and was really please with the cake. Went to my daughters to see her new home and give her the cake I had made for her



Came home and played tennis for 30mins on the wi and did 30 mins of Hanna Watermans dvd. Feeling a bit low today not sure why need something to occupy my mind but cant think what at the moment something will pop up.

                     

Not been hungry today and have stayed on plan but have felt all day that I fancy something but cant think what. Going to go and watch me soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment