08/09/2011

What a day !!!!


Been a really dragging day today not really enjoying being back at work had some really grumpy clients today, but I suppose you cant please everyone all the time. Went up the gym to have a swim and pool was full as they were doing the Aqua areobics dont usually go on a thursday but didnt manage to get up there today. 

Came home quite refreshed after my swim only to have yet another row with my daughter. I do wish she wasnt so selfish I love her so much but just dont get anything back. I think she only wants me as a babysitter and a bank. She has been here for 3 months now and I was so looking forward to having her here with the kids but it has been a nightmare and she has made me feel like an outcast in my own home. It was my suggestion that she moved in as she had to get out of the house she was renting so told her to come home for a while and see if she can get a counciil house. 

This is what she did but she has treated me and dh like a bit of crap taking us both for granted after all we have done for her, as we did not have room for her partner he went and stayed with his mum and i told my daughter she could go and stay with him at night if she wanted to and I would look after the kids and was she grateful was she hell. Anyway rant over she has finally got her council house and is moving out on Saturday, probably wont get anythanks for what we have done and will probably only get visits when she wants money or a babysitter.

Struggle a bit tonight not sure whether was feeling hungry or wether it was because I was upset but managed to get through it. Its now nearly nine and going to have my supper but have stayed on the straight and narrow today and had a clean day so am now gonna go and do my diary tommorow is another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment