11/09/2011


Been a funny sort of day today felt really weird waking up without the children here today missing them already.

Did a bit of cleaning and changed sheets on bed but apart from that and going shopping not a lot of exercise today. Ambulance and police car in the road when we went to do the shopping and when we came back we found out that our next door neighbour had passed away. It was quite a shock as we were only speaking to him yesterday across the garden fence. Not sure what he died of yet, its a bit scarry when you think he was only in his 40s.

Had a funny eating day to not been really hungry but have made myself eat not sure what is going on maybe I am having the opposite of a growth spurt which is why I am not hungry

Oh well we will see tomorow night is my first WI have been really good this week will be a bit disappointed if haven't lost something although will not beat myself up about it. Onwards and upwards as they say






No comments:

Post a Comment