23/09/2011

Not a lot happening


Not much happening at the moment am still on plan and positive so thats got to be good. Went and saw my daughters new house again yesterday its a bit small and they have got a lot of work to do to make it homely but it will come.

Havnt managed to get up the gym since Tuesday but have played half and hour of tennis both days & a 30min dvd work out so hopefully that would have helped. 

I wasnt going to measure myself this time but changed my mind this morning and decided would measure upper body as that is normally where I lose the inches first. Have decided to record it here. Under Boobs was 37 and over Boobs was 42 so next time I measure that will have changed for the better I hope.

Weigh in again tomorrow hopefully will have lost some more have been really good again and done loads of exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment