29/11/2011

Had a gain :-((

Well was so excited had a great week stayed on plan all week. Went to weigh  in on top of the world quite expecting to get my 1stone award only to stand on the scales and find I had gained a pound and not lost anything.

I was really devastated and am now starting to wonder were I go from here. Have tried extra easy, done two weeks of red & white and in 12 weeks have only lost 11lb.

What made it even worse is the girl who won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month has lost 11lb in 5 weeks. I so wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Kat our consultant suggested that I do a few  more green days will give that a go this week if that doesn't work think its time to get used to the fact that I am supposed to be this weight.

Not a happy bunny this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment