22/11/2011

Something to do to stop me nibbling

Was having real problems with nibbling and always wanting to pick as was not doing anything in the evenings whilst watching TV. I used to cross stitch but the eyes are getting to bad now for reading the patters. Thought of loads of things to do but couldnt do them while watching tv. I then had a brainwave and decided to knit toys.

Toys are great to knit as they dont take long to do so can do one in a couple of nights and have it finished. Which  is great for me. People who know me know that when I start a project I cant wait to finish it and start another but wont have more than one on ago at a time.

My first toy of the production line is Rupbet Bear he is only a little mini Rupert Bear and only took me a couple of nights to do but he did the job and kept my hands busy. 

Here he is checking out the roses
Here he watching Loose Women













Here is a link to the knitting pattern that I found on line and used Rupert Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment